Hair growth brought about through natural means is safer and enables a healthier lifestyle. To improve hair growth one must take steps to keep hair well nourished. If you find that you are losing hair at an alarming rate, you are probably on the lookout for some easy, at home remedies for thinning hair.
It is important to know that diet, hair care regimen and lifestyle are the three most important factors that influence the quality of your hair, but just by following these different tips you will find that your hair is healthier and fuller, every single day.
Massage one or two raw eggs into your hair, cover with a shower cap, let sit for one hour, then wash out with a gentle, moisturizing shampoo.
Aloe Vera has been used for centuries to prevent hair loss, cleanse pores and balance your pH levels. Shampoo your hair and scalp with a blend of aloe Vera gel, coconut milk and wheat germ.
This traditional Indian herb promotes healthy hair and heals the hair shaft, preventing breakage. Massage henna into your scalp, leave on for one hour and rinse. Repeat for 10 to 14 days, but beware–the henna will turn your hair red.
Warm the oil and massage it onto your scalp. Wrap a cloth on your head with a thin cotton cloth and leave it overnight, this will enhance the effects. The function of the cloth is to retain the body’s heat, keeping the scalp and hair slightly warm. This will help increase absorption of oil by your scalp and hair.
Neem Leaves Juice
- One of the most sought after herbs in India is the neem leaves as it has loads of medicinal properties. It is also an effective herb to treat hair loss in men and women.
- Boil fresh neem leaves in water until the water reduces to half its quantity.
- Cool this water and then wash your hair and scalp with this water mixture.
- Repeat this process once or twice a week regularly to prevent hair loss.
Honey And Olive Oil
- Add two tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Mix it well and to this mixture add a tablespoon of fresh cinnamon powder and make it a smooth paste.
- This will help in soothing your hair and is effective in growing new hair.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp regularly every week to see visible results.